Dental implants offer so many benefits over conventional dentures, it seems like a no-brainer to choose them if you’re replacing most or all of your teeth. Yet you may worry about the cost, your recovery from implant placement, and other factors. That’s certainly understandable! It’s a big decision. We recommend scheduling a consultation to see if you’re a good candidate for All-on-4 treatment. Your dentists will affix a complete arch of new teeth to only four implants during this procedure, instead of using an implant for every replacement tooth.
With All-on-4 implants, you’ll experience:
- Possibility of a Same Day Smile – No one wants to spend time without teeth. You don’t have to with an All-on-4! Our dentists can place your implants and attach an arch of replacement teeth to them in the same appointment. You’ll wear this temporary arch while your implants fully heal, then return to our Highland, MI office to receive your more permanent teeth. You’ll be able to smile and chew food during your recovery.
- Quicker Recovery – Since fewer implants are used, your recovery will go more quickly. The procedure itself also takes less time than one with more implants.
- Lower Cost – As you might expect, the cost is lower when fewer implants are used.
- Simple Maintenance – Unlike conventional dentures, your arch stays fixed in place. This means you won’t need a special cleaning routine. You just brush and floss daily, as usual, and see us regularly for exams and cleanings.
- Enhanced Enjoyment of Food – All-on-4 treatment in your upper jaw leaves your palate exposed, not covered by a layer of plastic. Not surprisingly, this means you can more fully taste food.