Although Valentine’s Day just passed, that doesn’t mean you can’t think about love. And when it comes to your smile, you deserve one that you love. After all, this is what you show people whenever you’re happy. The last thing you need is to fear smiling!
But what happens when your teeth and gums are crooked, stained, or damaged? It’s easy to feel like covering up your smile instead of showing it to the world. That’s why you need to call Highland Advanced Dental Care today at 248-329-3552 and get cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Confidence From Your Smile
When you don’t love your smile, you want to hide it. You can easily worry about what people will think when they see stains, cracks, or a “gummy” smile. That’s entirely normal. If you accidentally wore a shirt with a big stain on the back, how confident would you feel?
That’s why improving how your smile looks is so important. When you know your teeth and gums look great, your self-esteem improves. That’s why this isn’t about being vain or superficial. Is it bad to dress nicely for a job interview or family gathering? The same is true for your smile.
That’s where cosmetic dentistry comes to the rescue. By giving you a smile you can love, you can improve your confidence and feel happy when you smile. If your teeth are dark from years of coffee or smoking, those stains can be covered or removed. And if you have unsightly damage such as hairline cracks or chipped teeth, correcting those can even make your smile stronger and healthier.
Types Of Cosmetic Dentistry
Here are some of the cosmetic dentistry treatments available to you:
- Dental veneers: Thin but strong covers for the front of your teeth. These are made to fit your teeth, and they cover over stains, chips, and even small gaps between teeth. As soon as these are placed, your smile looks bright and healthy.
- ClearCorrect orthodontics: Crooked teeth are all but impossible to hide, but who wants braces? Instead, you can get ClearCorrect, a modern orthodontic treatment that uses clear plastic trays. In about one year, your smile is straight and even.
- Professional teeth whitening: Skip the kits you can buy in stores, as those are diluted to be sold over the counter. Dr. LoCascio can give you professional-strength whitening that you can still do from the comfort of your own home.
- Tooth bonding: Here, you’ll get a tooth-colored resin applied to the front of your teeth. This fills in cracks or chips and can even reshape worn edges. It’s a quick and more affordable cosmetic dentistry treatment.
- Tooth contouring: This procedure gently removes just enough enamel from an unsightly tooth so it looks even, smooth, and healthy.
- Gum treatments: It’s not just about the teeth, as your gums are part of your smile. Gum reshaping removes excess gum tissue, while the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique is a revolutionary way to reshape your gumline where it belongs.
Call our Highland, MI dental office today at 248-329-3552 or use our convenient online form to schedule your next visit. With cosmetic dentistry treatments, you can finally love your smile once more.