Take Your Choice of Many Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There’s no sense in going through life with a smile that doesn’t bring you joy when you see it in the mirror. If you’re tired of living with a dull, drab smile, now is a great time to do something about it. Dr. James LoCascio and his team of experts at Highland Advanced Dental Care would love to help you take pride in your smile.
He has practiced dentistry for almost four decades, helping thousands of patients enjoy more beautiful smiles during that time. Dental veneers are among our most popular treatments. These custom-fit, fingernail-shaped pieces of luminescent material can quickly conceal many types of tooth flaws, including chips, pits, cracks, stains, and small gaps.
We offer a lot more than just teeth veneers here. Below are some of our other cosmetic dentistry options:
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll give you a professional whitening kit to take home. You’ll have all the benefits of clinical treatment with the convenience of whitening your teeth on your own schedule.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – Straighten your crooked smile in as few as 12 months with clear, comfortable teeth aligners. They are completely metal-free and almost invisible.
- Teeth Contouring – Using special instruments and his skilled touch, Dr. LoCascio will gently shape your teeth edges, removing a small amount of enamel to give your smile a more even appearance.
- Gum Reshaping – If you’re suffering from a “gummy smile,” meaning too much of your gums show when smiling, we can remove excess gum tissue to highlight your beautiful white teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Our team can use sturdy composite resin, the same material used for our tooth fillings, to repair several kinds of tooth flaws. Just one appointment is usually needed.
- Crown Lengthening – Dr. LoCascio can trim your gumline to expose more of your teeth, making short teeth appear longer and giving your smile a more glamorous look.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We use the innovative Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to gently manipulate healthy gum tissue to cover more of your teeth. Patients love that there are no scalpels or stitches required.
When you need to makeover your smile, head to Highland Advanced Dental Care for Hartland cosmetic dentistry. Call us today at 248-329-3552 to schedule your consultation.