Create a Smile Worthy of the Red Carpet Using Our Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
Dr. LoCascio and his devoted dental team want you to know that it’s not necessary to continue living with a smile you’re unhappy with. If your smile has lost some of its luster over the years, you have just discovered the perfect dental practice to help you put the sparkle back in it.
Dr. LoCascio has almost four decades of dental experience helping people just like you achieve their dream smiles and increase their confidence levels. Below are several of the cosmetic dentistry treatments that you can choose from at Highland Advanced Dental Care:
- Adult ClearCorrect – Straighten your teeth using comfortable, clear teeth aligners instead of metal braces. Complete your treatment in as few as 12 months.
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten your teeth at home on your own schedule. We’ll provide you with a professional strength whitening kit that delivers quicker, more dramatic results than store-bought kits.
- Dental Veneers – Using these thin, fingernail-like shells, Dr. LoCascio can quickly repair many types of tooth flaws, including cracks, chips, small gaps, worn teeth, and badly stained teeth.
- Teeth Contouring – With special instruments and a gentle touch, we’ll soften jagged and uneven tooth edges and give you a more pleasing smile.
- Crown Lengthening – This treatment will refine your gumline to allow more of your beautiful white teeth to show instead of your gums.
- Tooth Bonding – Using the same durable material we make our tooth-colored fillings from, we can repair minor tooth flaws in just one appointment.
- Gum Reshaping – Dr. LoCascio can gently and safely remove excess gum tissue to balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio and eliminate your “gummy smile.”
- Gum Recession Treatment – We use the advanced Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to repair your receded gums. This procedure doesn’t involve any cutting or stitches.
If your smile isn’t quite what you’d like it to be, our Wixom cosmetic dentistry can give it new life. Call Highland Advanced Dental Care today at 248-329-3552 to schedule a consultation.