- Receive a personalized treatment plan
- Get a $49 new patient exam, cleaning, & X-rays
- Find many easy payment options
Dr. LoCascio has been practicing dentistry for nearly 40 years. He started his own dental practice so that he could treat patients the way he wanted – with individualized care and personalized treatment plans. Highland Advanced Dental Care has been located in Highland since 2007 and has proudly and faithfully served area residents ever since with:
- Comprehensive Care – From dental cleanings to dental implants, we offer the services you need to keep your smile in top shape.
- Convenient Office Hours – We open at 8 a.m. on Mondays and Thursdays and stay open on Tuesdays until 8 p.m. Plus, we have a limited number of emergency appointments available daily for our established patients.
- Leading Technology – Your treatments are comfortable and convenient with digital X-rays and 3D imaging, an intraoral camera, and our DentalVibe system for administering anesthesia.
- Patient-Friendly Treatments – You’ll find All-on-4® dental implants, a cost-effective way to replace most or all of your teeth with implants, and the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique, an incision-free alternative to a gum graft.
To find out more about us, we invite you to call our office today to schedule your next appointment: 248-329-3552. If you’re a new patient, you can receive an exam, a cleaning, X-rays, and a consultation for just $49.
Experience All the Benefits of a Caring Dentist Office
Besides offering a wide array of dental services so that our patients get comprehensive dentistry in one convenient location, you will discover many other benefits when you make us your new dentist office. Here are just a few of them:
- An Expert Dentist – Dr. LoCascio never stops learning the best treatment methods for his patients. Over the course of his long career, Dr. LoCascio has completed numerous hours of continuing education. Plus, he is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, the American Sleep and Breathing Academy, and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Soothing Sedation – Calming sedation with laughing gas is always available to help you relax during your dental procedure. If you need something, just ask!
- Choice of Payment Options – Dental care has never been easier! We accept cash, checks, major credit cards, and debit cards. In addition, we work with most major dental insurance companies to file claims and accept payment on your behalf. And if you need financing options, we work with CareCredit, which provides financing for health care services.
Call 248-329-3552 today to make an appointment for smile care. Come see what Highland Advanced Dental Care is all about!