Get The Beautiful Smile You Have Always Wanted! Call Today.248-329-3552
If your smile isn’t what it used to be, cosmetic dentistry at Highland Advanced Dental Care can spruce up your smile and make it look brand new again. Say goodbye to stained, chipped, pitted, and crooked teeth, and even gum irregularities. Here are some of the benefits you will experience with cosmetic treatment in our Highland, MI dentist office:
- A bright smile you can take pride in.
- A younger, healthier look.
- Increased confidence to excel in your career.
- More self-esteem.
If you’re ready for a more beautiful smile, call us today at 248-329-3552. You could soon love that smile you see in the mirror!
Select From Many Different Cosmetic Dental Services
To ensure our patients can get the smile of their dreams, we offer many different cosmetic dentistry treatments in our office. They include:
- Dental veneers. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain shaped and colored to look like perfectly healthy teeth. They are placed on the front of your visible teeth and provide an excellent option to conceal stains, chips, small gaps, uneven teeth, and oddly shaped teeth.
- Teeth whitening. With our take-home teeth whitening trays, you will get professional-strength whitening you can use on your own schedule.
- Teeth contouring / crown lengthening. Teeth contouring painlessly removes a small amount of enamel to smooth out a tooth’s rough edges. Crown lengthening reshapes the gumline to make sure your teeth appear as long as they should.
- Tooth bonding. Bonding uses a tooth-colored, composite material to fill in chips, dents, cracks, and gaps in your teeth, making them look smooth and healthy.
- Short-term adult orthodontics. We offer ClearCorrect orthodontics for adults. These clear teeth aligners comfortably straighten your teeth in about 12 months. Because they’re clear and metal-free, they are very discreet.
- Gum reshaping. This treatment moves the gumline away from the tooth so your teeth and your smile look more balanced.
- Gum recession treatment. Dr. LoCascio can use a special procedure called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to move more gum tissue onto the teeth, bringing the gumline back where it should be – without cutting or sutures.