If you have missing teeth, you are well aware of the challenges that go along with them. Eating can be difficult, and you may be hesitant to smile openly. Traditional dentures require special care and can often be a hassle. However, Dr. LoCascio and his team at Highland Advanced Dental Care can use ClearChoice dental implants in Highland, MI to eliminate these problems. Here are just a few of the many benefits you will enjoy from teeth implants:
- Get a beautiful, complete smile you can be proud of.
- Put a wider variety of foods back on the menu – including your favorites.
- Increase self-confidence when socializing and meeting new people.
- Speak more clearly so others can understand you.
- Prevent jawbone loss associated with missing teeth.
- Improve the overall health of your mouth.
- Look more youthful, attractive, and robust.
Find out more about teeth implants. Call us today at 248-329-3552. Your new smile is waiting! Our friendly office is located on East Highland Road not far from White Lake.
Choose From Several Dental Implant Options
Modern dental implants are a versatile and durable way to replace your missing teeth. Implants are inserted into your jawbone where they function as replacement tooth roots. Dr. LoCascio uses 3D imaging to plan and perform your implant placement. Implants stimulate the jawbone and prevent bone loss and changes in your facial structure that can give your face a sunken appearance.
Below are some of the implant options we offer to restore your smile:
- Single Crowns – Our office uses BruxZir® crowns to ensure an exact fit and finish for your crown. We can use a single implant with a beautiful new crown on top to complete your smile and make eating easier. You will have about 90 percent of the biting and chewing capacity of your original tooth.
- Dental Bridges – If you have several missing teeth, we can use two or more implants to anchor a bridge of replacement teeth. This is a great option for replacing teeth without having to use an implant for each missing tooth.
- All-on-4® Implants – This revolutionary procedure allows Dr. LoCascio to restore a whole arch of teeth using only four precisely placed implants. The best part is that you will leave with a set of beautiful, functional temporary teeth the same day. You’ll return to our office when your final restorations are ready for placement.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – This kind of denture secures to implants with a ball-and-socket system for a more stable, comfortable fit than traditional dentures. They quickly snap in and out for daily care.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures attach to a curved bar that runs along your implants. Because they generally are not removed except by Dr. LoCascio, they offer an even more secure fit than implant-retained dentures.
No matter which dental implant treatment you receive, you can ask for safe and fast-acting laughing gas to help you remain relaxed. Get a new smile and new bite with dental implants in Highland. Call our office today for your consultation: 248-329-3552. You can also use our convenient online form. Don’t put off getting your new teeth!