- Benefit from your dentist's decades of expertise
- Expect gentle care with painless numbing & sedation
- We're open until 8 p.m. on Tuesdays
Sometimes all you need is a little help to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful. When general dentistry isn’t enough, oral surgery in Highland may be required. Dr. LoCascio of Highland Advanced Dental Care has a variety of procedures he can expertly use to get your smile back on track.
Below are just a few of the many benefits of having your oral surgery procedure performed in our dentist office:
- Restore your oral health and prevent future dental problems
- Make eating easier so you can enjoy your favorite foods again
- Boost your self-esteem when you see a beautiful smile in the mirror
Call us today if your mouth needs a little TLC: 248-329-3552. We’re open as late as 8 p.m. on Tuesdays. Your capable dentist has decades of surgical experience and will put things back in order.
Keep Smiling With a Wide Selection of Surgical Procedures
We don’t just offer one or two oral surgery services for our patients. We have you covered – whatever your smile requires. Our services include:
- Dental Implants – To make your smile healthy and attractive again, Dr. LoCascio can insert titanium implants in your jawbone, providing a base for many restoration options.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this procedure, your dentist can give you a full arch of beautiful, fixed replacement teeth using only four sturdy implants. Best of all, you can walk out the same day with fully functional temporaries until your permanent restoration is ready.
- Tooth Extractions – We will always try to save your teeth if possible. However, sometimes we find a tooth so badly diseased or damaged that extraction is necessary to protect the health of your other teeth and mouth.
- Gum Recession Surgery – The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique involves making a small pinhole in the area where your gums have receded. Dr. LoCascio will then gently expand the gum tissue to cover more of the teeth. He doesn’t have to use a scalpel or sutures, so your recovery time will be minimal.
Relax With Sedation During Your Dental Surgery
If you’re nervous about your surgery, we offer safe inhalation sedation to calm your nerves. It will help you relax and may even make you feel euphoric, but the effects will go away quickly after your procedure. Along with our painless numbing process, comforting staff, and technology like 3D imaging, sedation ensures your visit with us will go smooth as silk!