Let Us Restore Your Beautiful Smile. Call Today!248-329-3552
Like the rest of our bodies, our teeth can suffer from general wear and tear, disease, and even injury – leaving us with a damaged smile and limited chewing capacity. However, restorative dentistry at Highland Advanced Dental Care can give you back your great smile and ability to chew. Below are some of the many benefits our patients enjoy with restorative treatment from Dr. LoCascio:
- A complete smile to be proud of.
- Improved overall oral health.
- Ability to enjoy a wider variety of foods.
- Increased confidence in social and business settings.
For dental restorations, call us today at 248-329-3552. Get back your smile and bite!
Enjoy Flexibility in Our Dental Restoration Options
The team at Highland Advanced Dental Care offers many restorative services for our patients, including:
- Tooth fillings. We will remove decay and damaged tooth enamel, filling in the space with a tooth-colored composite material.
- Inlays and onlays. These restorations seal up areas of tooth decay. Inlays are placed on the biting surface of a tooth, whereas onlays cover the top and sides of a tooth.
- Root canal therapy. To save your diseased tooth, Dr. LoCascio will remove the infected pulp inside the tooth, then seal it to prevent further damage. We can then protect and strengthen the tooth with a dental crown.
- Dental veneers. These porcelain covers are very thin but durable. They quickly conceal chips, cracks, stains, small gaps, and teeth that are worn or uneven.
- Dental crowns. We can cap and repair a damaged tooth with a beautiful new crown. It will cover the entire tooth and blend in seamlessly with your other teeth. We can also secure a crown to a dental implant to restore a single missing tooth.
- Dental bridges and implants. Traditional bridges use replacement teeth secured by dental crowns attached to teeth on either end. We can also use dental implants to secure your bridge if you have several missing teeth. All-on-4® is an innovative technique to secure a whole arch of replacement teeth using only four sturdy implants.
- Dentures. Modern dentures fit comfortably and securely. Select from options such as traditional dentures, implant-retained dentures, and implant-supported dentures.