- Benefit from our experience, technology, & sedation
- Stop further dental damage with a restoration
- Eat all of your favorite foods again
Like the rest of our bodies, our teeth can suffer from general wear and tear, disease, and even injury – leaving us with a damaged smile and limited chewing capacity. However, restorative dentistry in Highland can give you back your great smile and ability to chew. Below are some of the many benefits our patients enjoy with restorative treatment at Highland Advanced Dental Care:
- A complete smile to be proud of
- Improved overall oral health
- Ability to enjoy a wider variety of foods
- Increased confidence in social and business settings
For dental restorations, call us today at 248-329-3552. Dr. LoCascio has decades of experience and uses the latest technology like 3D scanning, digital X-rays, and intraoral cameras and monitors to plan your care with precision. In addition, you’ll stay comfortable with DentalVibe pain-free injections and sedation, if needed.
Enjoy Flexibility With Our Dental Restoration Options
The team at Highland Advanced Dental Care offers many restorative services to fix everything from a cavity to a broken tooth, including:
- Tooth Fillings – We will remove decay and damaged tooth enamel, filling in the space with a tooth-colored composite material.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations seal up areas of tooth decay. Inlays are placed on the biting surface of a tooth, whereas onlays cover the top and sides of a tooth.
- Root Canal Therapy – To save your diseased tooth, Dr. LoCascio will remove the infected pulp inside the tooth, then seal it to prevent further damage. We can then protect and strengthen the tooth with a dental crown.
- Dental Veneers – These porcelain covers are very thin but durable. They quickly conceal chips, cracks, stains, small gaps, and teeth that are worn or uneven.
- Dental Crowns – We can cap and repair a damaged tooth with a beautiful new crown. It will cover the entire tooth and blend in seamlessly with your other teeth. We can also secure a crown to a dental implant to restore a single missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges and Implants – Traditional bridges use replacement teeth secured by dental crowns attached to teeth on either end. We can also use dental implants to secure your bridge if you have several missing teeth. All-on-4® is an innovative technique to secure a whole arch of replacement teeth using only four sturdy implants.
- Dentures – Modern dentures fit comfortably and securely. Select from options such as traditional dentures, implant-retained dentures, and implant-supported dentures.