Isn’t it time you were able to enjoy all your favorite foods again? If mealtimes have become unpleasant for you, Dr. LoCascio of Highland Advanced Dental Care can use dental restorations in Highland to help. We love to see our patients walk out of our office smiling. Here are a few of the benefits of restorative dentistry:
- Relieving discomfort from diseased or damaged teeth and gums
- Enjoying a wider variety of foods
- Improving your overall oral health
- Aiding digestion with more complete chewing
- Enjoying a full mouth of teeth again
- Smiling with more confidence
Call our knowledgeable team today at 248-329-3552 to discover what your dental restoration options are. You can chew with ease again soon!
Choose Among a Wide Selection of Restorative Services
To repair different types of damage to teeth, we offer many different types of dental restorations:
- Dental Crowns – We use 3D imaging to create beautiful, natural-looking crowns to repair your damaged tooth. A new BruxZir® crown will make biting and chewing easy again.
- Dental Implants – We can use sturdy, durable implants as a base for a crown or bridge to replace your missing teeth. With All-on-4®, you can get a complete arch of new teeth using only four implants. Implant-retained and implant-supported dentures are also great implant options that provide more comfort and stability than traditional dentures.
- Conventional Dentures – Custom-made dentures will restore your ability to bite and chew. You can get full dentures for a complete arch of lower or upper teeth, or partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining.
- Teeth Fillings – Our office uses only metal-free composite fillings. These tooth-colored restorations stop further damage from decay and make it easier for you to eat.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are similar to traditional fillings but are more extensive. Inlays are placed on top of a tooth, while onlays cover the top and sides of a tooth.
- Root Canal Treatment – We can usually save a diseased tooth by cleaning out the infection, sanitizing it, and sealing it. A crown is usually placed over the repaired tooth to strengthen and protect it.
Get back your bite with dental restorations in Highland. Call our office today at 248-329-3552. Life is too short not to enjoy great food!