If you love your smile, congratulations! You’re probably in the minority. At our dental office in Highland Township, MI, we see a huge number of people who want a brighter, more regular, and more beautiful smile. We can help quite a few of those people with a single cosmetic dentistry treatment like dental veneers. But if your smile isn’t even close to what you want, consider a Smile Makeover procedure from Dr. James LoCascio at Highland Advanced Dental Care in Highland Township, MI.
A Smile What?
Smile Makeovers are ideal for people who need a number of changes made to have the smile they’ve always dreamed of. Each person’s situations and needs are unique, so no two Smile Makeovers are exactly the same. Dr. James LoCascio will perform a thorough examination and talk with you at length about your goals for your smile. He’ll then create a treatment plan that is customized just for you.
Here are some of the ways that a Smile Makeover can help your smile:
- Dental veneers: these extremely thin pieces of porcelain cover the fronts of your teeth. They’re ideal for covering deep stains, cracks, chips, and host of other problems. They can even close small gaps in your smile to give your teeth a more even appearance.
- Teeth whitening: the professional strength teeth whitening solutions we use produce results that are far better than what you can get from drugstore whitening products. Our take-home whitening trays allow you to whiten at your own pace in the privacy and comfort of home.
- Dental crowns: a crown fits over a tooth that has been damaged or is deeply discolored as happens sometimes with certain antibiotics. The crown not only strengthens and preserves the tooth, it matches your other teeth perfectly!
- ClearCorrect: these smooth, clear plastic aligners are a great way to straighten your teeth. ClearCorrect can remove gaps between teeth, straighten crooked teeth, and even correct cases of underbite, overbite, and open bite where the teeth don’t meet.
- Gum recession treatment: a great smile requires the right balance of teeth and gums. If your gums have receded, Dr. LoCascio can gently move them back into place using a revolutionary pinhole surgical technique. It’s faster, more comfortable, and promotes faster healing than other treatments.
Is A Smile Makeover Right For You?
You don’t have to live with a smile you don’t like.
You can you have your smile flaws corrected one at a time – usually with uneven results – or you can have the smile you’ve always wanted from one highly skilled dentist using a carefully considered treatment plan.
If the second option is something you’d prefer, then a Smile Makeover will make it happen! Dr. LoCascio is a member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry – did we mention that we can also replace missing teeth? – and is continuing his education in advanced Restorative Dentistry at Pankey Institute for Continuing Dental Education.
Get started by scheduling a consultation with Dr. James LoCascio. Call Highland Advanced Dental Care in Highland Township, MI today at 248-329-3552 to schedule a smile makeover consultation.