Restore Your Gum Health And Protect Your Smile!248-329-3552
Bacteria can take up residence on your gums and cause a number of problems. However, gum disease treatment at Highland Advanced Dental Care will keep you smiling brightly. Dr. LoCascio can treat your gums in our Highland, MI dentist office to:
- Reduce levels of harmful bacteria in your mouth.
- Give you healthier, cleaner gums.
- Help prevent other serious health problems such as heart disease.
- Improve your breath.
- Give you more confidence to speak up.
- Help prevent further dental problems, including tooth loss.
Call our experienced team today at 248-329-3552 for your appointment. Get your smile back on track!
Restore Your Gums With Our Treatment Options
Regular teeth cleanings and exams along with daily brushing and flossing are the best ways to prevent gum disease. When necessary, however, we have several options to treat gum disease and protect your smile. They include:
- Root planing and scaling. This deep cleaning treatment purges bacteria from your gums. We use specialized tools to give your teeth a gentle but thorough cleaning, getting underneath the gumline to reach hidden bacteria.
- Perio Protect®. This system uses trays that hold a special medicinal gel that attacks bacteria. You wear the Perio Protect trays for a few minutes each day. Soon bacteria will be gone.
- Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. Gum recession surgery may be required if advanced gum disease has caused your gums to recede. Dr. LoCascio is one of the few Michigan dentists who can perform this modern treatment to quickly move gum tissue back where it belongs.
Protect Yourself From Gum Disease
Symptoms of gum disease can be difficult to spot, especially in its early stages. Here are some common signs of periodontal disease:
- Gums that are red, tender, or swollen
- Gums that bleed after brushing and flossing
- Bad breath that won’t go away
- Gums that are starting to move away from the teeth
- Teeth that are loose
Each patient is different. It’s possible that you could have gum disease without having any of these symptoms. That’s why Dr. LoCascio always does a thorough exam when you come in for your regular checkup.
Protect your gorgeous smile through gum disease treatment. Call us today at 248-329-3552 to schedule an appointment.