Dental crowns and bridges in Highland provide us with a number of options for giving our patients back their smiles. These restorations are even better when performed in our office by Dr. LoCascio, who has studied advanced restorative dentistry at Pankey Institute for Continuing Dental Education. Here are some of the many benefits of restoring your teeth with crowns or a bridge:
- Filling in the gaps to give your smile a full, healthy look
- Boosting your confidence in social settings
- Making biting and chewing easier
- Improving your oral health
- Helping you look younger and more attractive
Get started on your new smile! Call our friendly office today at 248-329-3552 for your appointment. We’re conveniently located near the intersection of East Highland Road and Duck Lake Road.
Choose From a Variety of Smile Options
Whether you have a single tooth that needs repair or several missing teeth to replace, our experienced dental team can help. Below are some of the options available to help you smile with confidence again:
- Dental Crowns – A natural-looking porcelain crown will repair your diseased or damaged tooth. It seals snugly over the tooth to make it both beautiful and strong. We use BruxZir® crowns that will fit perfectly and blend in naturally with your smile.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge uses a replacement tooth or teeth crafted especially for your mouth, held in place by dental crowns on the teeth on either side of the gap.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This kind of bridge is anchored by two or more dental implants topped with crowns. You get incredible strength and durability while replacing several teeth at once. Plus, the implants help prevent jawbone loss, a common side effect of missing teeth.
You can get back a bright, white smile! Call us today at 248-329-3552 to schedule your consultation for dental crowns and bridges in Highland.