Repair Your Damaged Or Broken Teeth With Crowns & Bridges. Call Today!248-329-3552
Dental crowns and bridges provide us with a number of options for giving our patients back their smiles. These restorations are even better when performed in our Highland dentist office by Dr. LoCascio, who has studied advanced restorative dentistry at Pankey Institute for Continuing Dental Education. Here are some of the many benefits of restoring your teeth with crowns or a bridge:
- Fill in the gaps to give your smile a full, healthy look.
- Boost your confidence in social settings.
- Make biting and chewing easier.
- Improve your oral health.
- Help you look younger and more attractive.
Call our friendly office today at 248-329-3552 for your appointment. Get started on your new smile! Our office is conveniently located near the intersection of East Highland Road and Duck Lake Road.
Enjoy a Variety of Smile Options
Whether you have a single tooth that needs repair or several missing teeth to replace, our experienced dental team can help. Below are some of the options available to help you smile with confidence again:
- Dental crowns. A natural-looking porcelain crown will repair your diseased or damaged tooth. It seals snugly over the tooth to make it both beautiful and strong. We use 3-D scanning technology called CEREC to take detailed measurements of your tooth so that the new crown will fit perfectly and blend in naturally with your smile.
- Dental bridges. A bridge uses a replacement tooth crafted especially for your mouth, held in place by dental crowns on the teeth on either side of the gap.
- Implant-supported bridges. This kind of bridge is anchored by two or more dental implants topped with crowns. You get incredible strength and durability while replacing several teeth at once. Plus, the implants help prevent jawbone loss, a common side effect of missing teeth.
Call us today at 248-329-3552 to schedule your dental crowns and bridges consultation. You can get back a bright, white smile!