Sleep Better With Sleep Apnea Treatment. Call Today to Schedule Your Free Consultation!248-329-3552
You can improve your health and prolong your life with sleep apnea treatment at Highland Advanced Dental Care. Tired of snoring? Been hearing complaints from your sleeping partner? That’s just the beginning of the problems caused by your sleep apnea. A quick evaluation in our Highland Township, MI dentist office can protect you, so don’t delay!
Call 248-329-3552 now to set up a FREE consultation appointment with Dr. LoCascio, a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) and the American Sleep and Breathing Academy (ASBA). He is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine (ABDSM). Get the help you need with a simple oral appliance to live a healthier, longer life.
Prolong Your Life With Quality Sleep Apnea Treatment
It may come as a surprise that the best person to treat your sleep apnea symptoms is a qualified dentist, but it’s true! While we will work with your primary care physician to get an official diagnosis, your treatment plan can be created in our office, just like we do with our general dentistry services. Below are a few of the life-changing benefits of sleep apnea treatment:
- Protect yourself from premature death. Sleep apnea side effects include an increased risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, obesity, depression, kidney disease, diabetes, and stroke. In fact, as many as 65 percent of stroke patients have sleep apnea!
- Sleep and feel better. Rest plays an important role in all your mental and physical functions. Once you begin getting the rest you need, your overall health will begin to improve. You’ll feel better than you have in ages! Plus, you’ll lower your risk for having a sleep-related car accident.
- Avoid CPAP. We can often help patients avoid a cumbersome CPAP. While effective, there is a low compliance rate with CPAP. Research shows that 75 percent of CPAP users dislike their machines or don’t wear them correctly. Whenever possible, Dr. LoCascio prefers to prescribe an oral appliance, which will reposition your jaw and enable you to sleep more comfortably.
Know the Common Symptoms
Obstructive sleep apnea is more prevalent than you may realize. Fifty percent of people over 50 have this condition (that’s men AND women). Below is a list of symptoms to look out for:
- Loud, continuous snoring
- Gasping or choking while asleep
- Sore/dry throat and mouth
- Morning headaches
Follow Up on Sleep Apnea Signs
Sleep apnea complications can and likely will lead to premature death when left untreated. This is not something to ignore. That’s one reason we offer FREE evaluations. Your life is on the line, and we can help!
Call 248-329-3552 today to make an appointment at our office, or use our convenient online form. We would love to see you soon and help you overcome sleep apnea. Trust the dentist who is a member of associations, like the AADSM and ASBA, dedicated to treating this noisy and dangerous health issue.