Replace Missing Teeth And Make Your Smile Whole Again. Call Today For A Consultation.248-329-3552
If dentures make you think of your uncle’s “false teeth” when you were little, then we have great news for you. Modern dentures are an excellent restoration option for missing teeth. They are more comfortable and reliable than ever, especially in the capable hands of Dr. LoCascio at Highland Advanced Dental Care. It will:
- Give you a brand-new smile you can be proud of.
- Make biting and chewing easier.
- Enable you to enjoy a wider variety of foods – including healthy, crunchy vegetables.
- Boost your self-confidence when talking with people.
- Make talking easier and help you be understood by others.
Call us today to schedule an appointment: 248-329-3552. You can have a beautiful smile again in no time!
Explore Your Options For Dentures
To fill in gaps in your smile with working replacement teeth, we offer several kinds for our patients:
- Implant-retained. We can use dental implants to hold your new dentures securely in place. These type of teeth replacement uses a ball-and-socket system to snap onto your implants, making them easy to remove for daily cleaning. The implants divide the stress from chewing and biting between your gums and jaw, like your natural teeth do.
- Implant-supported. These are similar to the implant-retained ones but instead anchor to a curved bar that runs along your implants. The bar offers better stability and an even more comfortable fit.
- Conventional full dentures. These replace all the teeth in the upper or lower arch. We carefully craft the replacement teeth and place them in a gum-colored mold that will fit snugly over your gums. You can easily remove these for cleaning and storage.
- Partial dentures. These work great for our patients who still have some or most of their original teeth. They are usually held in place by clasps connected to your healthy teeth. Like the full set ones, traditional partials are removable.
- Temporary dentures. We can supply you with temporaries while your new custom dentures are being made.
Complete your smile in no time. Call us today at 248-329-3552. Get a new smile and healthy bite again!