- Straighten your smile in months, not years
- There's no need to change your diet with removable aligners
- Aligners are so discreet, no one will realize you're wearing them
Just because you are no longer a teenager doesn’t mean you can’t have straight, beautiful teeth! ClearCorrect in Highland can give you a short-term orthodontic solution for the radiant smile you’ve been waiting for. As one of our premier cosmetic dentistry services, Dr. LoCascio uses this innovative orthodontic treatment to:
- Give you a new smile in about 12 months instead of two years or longer
- Straighten teeth without distracting, uncomfortable metal wires and brackets
- Renew your confidence when meeting new people
- Help you appear healthier-looking and more successful
Call us today to get started with your new smile: 248-329-3552. Chances are you will have straight teeth this time next year!
Experience the Advantages of ClearCorrect Orthodontics
The ClearCorrect system is a modern, safe, and convenient way to straighten your smile. It uses a series of clear, plastic aligners that fit comfortably over your teeth. Each aligner puts gentle pressure on your teeth to nudge them into place. You will wear each aligner for about two weeks before moving to the next one.
Your aligners offer benefits you can’t enjoy with metal braces:
- Unlike traditional metal braces, your plastic aligners can be removed anytime. That means you can take them out when eating, plus daily cleaning will be a breeze.
- Because they are made from a clear plastic, they are not only very comfortable but also discreet. You won’t have to worry about people noticing them.
Enhance Your Smile Even as an Adult
You probably think of orthodontic treatment as something just for teenagers. At that age, most people have had all their permanent teeth come in, which means the straightening process can start without worrying about teeth moving back into their old positions.
In other words, most people get braces in their teens because that’s the first time it’s safe to do so. But adults sometimes need orthodontics, too. Even if your permanent teeth came in decades ago, they may have shifted over the years. Injuries and accidents can cause movement in your teeth, too.
The good news is that ClearCorrect orthodontic treatment can straighten your teeth – comfortably, discreetly, and in less time than regular braces.